Welcome to Pwani Web Hosting Solutions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they govern your use of our web hosting services. By using our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- “We,” “us,” and “our” refer to Pwani Web Hosting Solutions.
- “You” and “your” refer to the customer using our web hosting services.
- “Services” refer to the web hosting services provided by Pwani Web Hosting Solutions.
- “Website” refers to the website hosted by Pwani Web Hosting Solutions.
Use of Services
You agree to use our Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
You agree not to use our Services to:
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our Services;
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- interfere with or disrupt our Services or servers or networks connected to our Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to our Services;
- collect or store personal data about other users; or
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying our Services, or which, in our sole judgment, exposes us or any of our customers to any liability or detriment of any type.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, passwords, and files, and for all uses of your account with or without your knowledge or consent.
Payment and Fees
- You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred in connection with your use of our Services.
- All fees and charges are non-refundable, except as provided in our Refund Policy.
- We may change our fees and charges at any time by posting a new pricing structure to our Websites.
Term and Termination
- These Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect until terminated by either party.
- You may terminate these Terms and Conditions by cancelling your account with us at any time.
- We may terminate these Terms and Conditions and/or suspend or terminate your access to our Services at any time without notice if we believe, in our sole discretion, that you have breached these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law or regulation.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Pwani Web Hosting Solutions and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims